Struggle Creates Strength
It is only through struggle that we can hope to achieve anything great in life. The challenges we face make us stronger and more resilient people. They help us to grow, learn, and become better versions of ourselves.
Too often, we give up when the going gets tough. We allow our difficulties to defeat us instead of using them as an opportunity to rise up and overcome. Life is full of obstacles, but it is these obstacles that make us stronger. They force us to dig deep and find the strength we never knew we had. So next time you're feeling down, remember that your struggles are developing your strength.
Why We Struggle
We all face Struggles in life, some more than others. But why? Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do we have to go through trials and tribulations?
There are a few reasons:
1) To Build Character- Character is built through struggle. It is easy to be a good person when everything is going right in your life. But when faced with adversity, that's when your true character is revealed. Will you give up or will you fight? Will you crumble under the pressure or will you rose to the occasion? The choices you make during difficult times will say a lot about the type of person you are.
2) To Appreciate What We Have- It is easy to take things for granted when we have them all. We often don't realize how blessed we are until we lose something important to us. It could be our health, a relationship, or even our freedom. Once we have lost something, we then realize just how much it meant to us. And we would do anything to get it back.
3) To Teach Us A Lesson- Sometimes we make poor choices that result in negative consequences. These consequences can teach us valuable lessons that stay with us for the rest of our lives. We learn from our mistakes and become better people as a result.
4) To Help Others- Our struggles can help others who are facing similar challenges. By sharing our story, we can provide hope and inspiration to others who are going through a tough time. They see that if we can make it through, so can they.
5) To Make Us Stronger- Perhaps the most important reason why we struggle is because it makes us stronger people. We become more resilient and capable of handling whatever life throws our way. Each new challenge makes us stronger and better equipped to deal with future challenges.
So next time you find yourself struggling, remember that it isn't happening TO you, it is happening FOR you! Every obstacle you face presents an opportunity for growth, learning, and becoming a better person! Embrace your struggles and use them as fuel for your journey!
The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline provides 24/7 support for people in crisis. Dial 988 to be connected with a trained counselor who can provide support and resources. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is a confidential service, and all calls are free and anonymous. If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988. You are not alone.